Meet Your Legal Team
At The Hodge Law Firm, we know that it can be intimidating to take legal action when the at-fault party is your employer, a large corporation or your insurance provider. When you turn to us for representation, we fight to give you a voice after you have been injured. Whether you need a strong advocate in negotiations or in court, we are here to help.
Our attorneys are highly respected in the legal and civic community. We spent years cultivating our reputations as zealous advocates who look out for our clients’ best interests. As long-time residents of the area, we have helped friends and neighbors get justice after they suffer from an accident that could have been prevented. When you consult with us, you will notice the difference our local insight makes.
Please follow the links below to learn more about our attorneys and their impressive credentials:
- Shaun Wesley Hodge
- April Rosenbaum
- Becky A. Bethscheider, Claims Administrator
- Jahan Guram
- Cokins, Mike
- Hairfield, Kelly C.
What You Can Expect When You Work With Us
At our firm, your justice is our passion. We are committed to providing exceptional legal services because that is what you deserve. Whether you need assistance with a bad faith insurance claim, a personal injury claim or another serious matter, we will move quickly to address your issue.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Honest conversations about the value of your claim and the choices you will need to make to resolve your matter
- A legal strategy that is tailored to your specific situation
- Insightful and aggressive representation
- Regular updates about your case
Because we care about you, we will not leave you in the dark about your case’s progress. We will remain in contact with you whether the news is good or bad. We know that inaccessible attorneys can add unnecessary stress to an already difficult time. We are approachable and accessible from day one unless the end of your legal matter.
Leveraging Our Experience To Get Results
As our client, you benefit from the substantial experience we bring to court or the negotiating table. Members of our firm have:
- Defended clients on both sides of the aisle, and they use this insight to counter opposing counsel’s arguments
- Successfully represented clients in state and federal matters, and they draw on this experience to navigate the legal process efficiently
- Worked on barges and vessels in the Gulf Coast, and they leverage this background to build effective cases for injured seamen and crew members
- Challenged insurance providers who offered low payouts for property claims and are equipped to represent policyholders after a natural disaster
We have a deep understanding of the laws and processes that can affect your personal injury matter. We invite you to learn more about our Texas attorneys when you meet with us.
Discuss Your Concerns During Your Free Consultation
Do not let financial concerns prevent you from receiving the high-caliber representation you need. If we take your case, you will owe nothing unless we recover compensation. Reach our Galveston office today at 409-241-7246 or by contacting us online.