Attorney Shaun Hodge has handled both state and federal cases throughout the State of Texas and the United States. He has also represented clients in administrative hearings, arbitrations and mediations. Shaun has handled many types of cases, including first party insurance claims, personal injury cases, maritime matters, commercial litigation, residential and construction litigation, as well as general litigation matters.
He has handled numerous natural disaster litigation claims, including the litigation of hundreds of residential and large commercial insurance claims following Hurricane Ike. Following Hurricane Ike, which struck the Gulf Coast on September 13, 2008, Shaun was hired by numerous entities up and down the gulf coast to handle their insurance claims. These entities included cities, school districts, a college, as well as a county. Government entities across the gulf coast have selected Shaun as their lead attorney because of his proven results, as well as his leadership and experience in litigating large complex insurance claims.
Shaun has also handled numerous insurance claims related to the Bastrop wildfires of 2011, as well as the Possum Kingdom wildfires of 2011. In addition to wildfire claims, Shaun has handled a large number of various claims related to a number of hailstorms, including the McAllen hail storms of 2012, as well as several other major damaging wind and hail storms throughout the region.
Shaun Hodge is a Texan and has been a resident of Galveston County since 1995. He is happily married to Natalie Hodge and they are the proud parents of two precious children, Nessa and Slade Hodge.
- Maritime / Jones Act
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Texas Southern University Law School, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Houston – Clear Lake, Houston, Texas
- B.S. - 12/2004
- Major: Financial Administration
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Top 10 Insurance Bad Faith – National Trial Lawyers - 2019 & 2020
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers - 2019 & 2020
- Top Bad Faith Insurance Attorney – Elite Lawyers - 2019 & 2020
- Best Attorneys in America - BL Rankings - 2019
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member